16 June 2021 - The Language Index now hosts 100 fully transliterated and audio-supported languages.
The Virtual Linguistics Campus (VLC) is the world's largest e-learning platform for linguistics and language studies. The VLC offers fully certified linguistic courses and course material for theoretical and applied linguistics as well as educational technology. Furthermore, it includes a variety of linguistic tools and all the communicative facilities necessary for successful e-learning.
Digitalen Content Erstellen (DHV III)
Digital Content - The VLC Maker Space
- Trainer/in: Revathi Appali
- Trainer/in: Veronika Egetenmeyr
- Trainer/in: Juergen Handke
- Trainer/in: Peter Huy
- Trainer/in: Claudia Kalisch
- Trainer/in: Torsten Kreher
- Trainer/in: Mareike Kriener-Neumann
- Trainer/in: Emanuel Nestler
- Trainer/in: Heidi Reinholz
- Trainer/in: Silvia Retzlaff
- Trainer/in: Carolin Retzlaff-Fürst
- Trainer/in: Bernd Romeike
- Trainer/in: Anke Ruedel
- Trainer/in: Juliane Schwarz-Ladach
- Trainer/in: Andrea Sengebusch
- Trainer/in: Thomas Völkner
- Trainer/in: Nicole Wrage-Mönnig
- Trainer/in: Juliana Zeidler
- Trainer/in: Stefan Zorn
site announcements überspringen
On 20 May 2021, "VLC204 - Linguistic Repetition for Students of English" was activated: a collection of linguistic modules/topics especially designed for exam preparation, oral as well as written.
On 20 April 2021, the first of two linguistic fieldwork courses was activated: Welsh. This online course allows studnets to exßlore a language from scratch by applying linguistic fieldwork methodologies: "A true linguistic game", as one user remarked.